Āyurvedic Yoga Course (Level 1)
- Start Date / Time: 03/29/2021 9:29am
- End Date / Time: 04/14/2021 12:30pm
- Venue: Zoom
Relaxation through Breath – Restorative Yoga Class
- Start Date / Time: 02/06/2021 12:00pm
- End Date / Time: 03/27/2021 1:00pm
- Venue: https://www.learnitlive.com/class/16836/Relaxation-Through-Breath-ndash-Restorative-Yoga/?=seramelini
Thai Massage Workshop
- Start Date / Time: 03/10/2021 5:30pm
- End Date / Time: 03/10/2021 6:30pm
- Venue: https://www.learnitlive.com/class/16959/Thai-Massage/?=seramelini
Latest Blog Articles
According to the AH.Su.11.3, Kapha is made of the combinations of Earth (Pṛthivi) and Water (Jala). Its presence confers stability, lubrication, compactness (firmness) of the joints, forbearance (capacity to withstand strain - physically and...
Pitta Doṣa is described as a Pathogenic Factor made of the guṇas : oily, hot, sharp, liquid, and fluid. It is also known to be pungent and sour. (Ca.Su.1.58) It is balanced by guṇas which are opposite to those just described like cold, soft, and...
Ok, so we grappled a bit with Doṣa as a whole, so now let us look at each one individually to better understand its function and how to engage with it. We'll begin with Vāta because it is often called the King of Disease as well as Yama Raja - the...