30h Āyurvedic Yoga Course (Level 1)
- Start Date / Time: 03/29/2021 9:29am
- End Date / Time: 04/14/2021 12:30pm
- Venue: Zoom
Relaxation through Breath – Restorative Yoga Class
- Start Date / Time: 02/06/2021 12:00pm
- End Date / Time: 03/27/2021 1:00pm
- Venue: https://www.learnitlive.com/class/16836/Relaxation-Through-Breath-ndash-Restorative-Yoga/?=seramelini
Revealing Truths of Classical Yoga & Ayurveda – Free Interview Nourish-Doc
- Start Date / Time: 03/15/2021 9:00am
- End Date / Time: 03/15/2021 9:30am
- Venue: www.instagram.com/nourish_doc
Thai Massage Workshop
- Start Date / Time: 03/10/2021 5:30pm
- End Date / Time: 03/10/2021 6:30pm
- Venue: https://www.learnitlive.com/class/16959/Thai-Massage/?=seramelini
Latest Blog Articles
I just spent 3 Days & almost 40 miles in the Sespe Wilderness. Here are a few things I gleened : I learned in the most fully embodied way that the only Time that matters is the one that aligns with the Sun. 7am is the best time to be on the...
According to the AH.Su.11.3, Kapha is made of the combinations of Earth (Pṛthivi) and Water (Jala). Its presence confers stability, lubrication, compactness (firmness) of the joints, forbearance (capacity to withstand strain - physically and...
Pitta Doṣa is described as a Pathogenic Factor made of the guṇas : oily, hot, sharp, liquid, and fluid. It is also known to be pungent and sour. (Ca.Su.1.58) It is balanced by guṇas which are opposite to those just described like cold, soft, and...